10 Tips For Building Crises Free Marriage
In our society today, many marriages are engulfed with many marital crises. Some of these crises grow to a magnitude that it crashes marriages. Many couples will never enjoy their marriages to the fullness because of these crises.
Most of these crises are man-made because some couples are doing what they ought not to do while failing to do what they ought to do or is expected of them in their marriage. In this post, we shall be looking at tips used to build crises free marriage.
1. In the first instance, you should totally avoid taking your spouse for granted or toy with your marriage. You should realize that most of the crises in a marriage start when we take our spouses for granted.
Couples who take their spouses for granted can do anything in their marriage with reckless abandon not minding the feelings of their spouse.
So if you wish to enjoy your spouse and marriage to the fullness, you should try and avoid what bring crises. You should never do things that give the impression that you are taking your spouse for granted.
2. Moreover, you should totally avoid suspicious lifestyle: Do you know that suspicion brings about most of the crises in our marriages? Couples, who live a suspicious lifestyle, tend to suspects every move their spouse makes.
Couples who have a skeleton in their cupboard tend to suspect one another. Again, the level you trust your spouse determines the level of love you will show to him/her.
3. Again, if you wish to avoid crises in your marriage, then you should build a strong trust for each other and don’t live a life of suspicion. That is to say, you should not do things that could create suspicion in the mind of your spouse.
4. In addition, you should never take an action based on assumption, but rather you need to be sure of issues concerning your spouse.
Many marriages are in crises today because couples involved took some false move that crashed their marriage as a result of the wrong assumption about their spouse.
Some equally relate with their spouses on who they assume their spouses to be rather than on who their spouses really are. That breeds crises, so try to avoid it.
5. Moreover, you should avoid secretive lifestyle. It is a secretive lifestyle that breeds a life of suspicion.
Couples who live a creative lifestyle suspect each other and because they suspect each other, they don’t trust each other.
As such, couples who suspect each other find it difficult to trust each other. Such couples will never enjoy their marriage to the fullness as such lifestyle always breed crises in marriages.
One practical way to prove if you are not living a secretive lifestyle is the way you use your phone. Can you boldly ask your spouse to answer an incoming call in your phone on your behalf?
There are couples who can’t answer a phone call in the presence of their spouse without arousing suspicion?
If you cannot boldly allow your spouse to answer incoming calls on your phone or you hide to make or answer your calls, then it is evident that you are living a secretive life.
6. Also, you should avoid taking any major decision without carrying your spouse along: For instance, there was this story of a woman who bought a plot of land, build 4 blocks of flats and rented it out without the knowledge of her husband.
The husband only comes to know of it when one of the tenants came to him to complain to him a problem between him and another tenant.
Another man built a duplex, furnished it without the knowledge of his wife. The wife only came to know the day they were packing into the new house. Such action brings mistrust and subsequent crises in marriage.
7. Never take a decision by reason of a third party information without discussing it with your spouse: Major cause of crises in marriage is taking decisions and actions based on information from a third party.
For instance, one woman was heartbroken and devastated when she realized that the information that led to her leaving her husband was a total falsehood.
You should try and discuss any information with your spouse before you use the information to react or act.
9. In addition, you should avoid third party interference: Apart from the use of third party information, you should avoid third party interference in your marriage.
Your friends, not even your mother or father should instruct you on how to relate with your spouse. Your parents could advise but not instruct you on issues or matters concerning how you relate with your spouse.
10. Above all, be committed to your marriage and your spouse. You should try and build a strong love and trust for each other.
And if you diligently guard against these points mentioned above, you will see that your marriage will be crises free. You will enjoy your marriage and spouse to the fullness. Shalom.